Project Management is a discipline. It's about balancing competing objectives, managing risks, operating under constraints and controlling execution to successfully deliver high-quality products on time and within budget.
At Rose International, we apply proven project management principles, practical knowledge and state-of-the-art tools and techniques to create a disciplined, repeatable and reliable project management approach. All of this results in software products that meet or exceed the needs of project stakeholders.
The Rose project management methodology follows the framework developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and is integrated with the Software Engineering Institute's Capability Maturity Model-Integrated (SEI CMMI®) Process Areas.
Key Benefits of Rose's Project Management
- Rapid Project Startup - With Rose's Project in a Box™, projects are jumpstarted utilizing project templates, processes and metrics.
- Project Road Map - With COMPASS™, your project has a proven road map to success. Project organization, roles and responsibilities, activities, meetings, reviews, as well as document inputs and outputs are all defined to lead you to the successful completion of your project.
- Project Portfolio Management - Your projects are important. At Rose we understand that. Our Portfolio Management team aligns IT projects with strategic business initiatives and ensures that projects are executed on schedule, within budget, and with a level of quality that meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Higher Productivity - Through efficient resource planning and allocation, we ensure optimal resource utilization for our customers.Through efficient resource planning and allocation, we ensure optimal resource utilization for our customers.
- Increased Project Control - Projects are closely controlled, monitored and periodically reviewed by the management team.